How to Make a Pirouette Card

Dec 31, 2008

I was so excited the other day because I got a little package from a stamp company that I just discovered! Have you ever heard of UNITY STAMP COMPANY???? Oh you should definitely check them out.

I found them when I was blog hopping one day and just happened to stumble upon a HOP they were having at Splitcoast. So I head on over and start participating and before I know it, I find out that I am getting a few free stamps in the mail! Isn't that the coolest????

So a few days ago, I get this package in the mail and I rip it open to find 2 of the cutest heart stamps! Good thing hubby is a peach and doesn't mind me slavin' away down in the studio cause I bee-lined it down there to work with this adorable stamp!

I used a fabulous tutorial on the Fresh & Fun blog by Beate Johns. You also need to check that blog out. It is filled with wonderful tuts!

So without further ado . . check out that cool stamp!! Enjoy!!




of course more deets:

3 comments:

Jen said...

Wonderful card Michele! I'll have to remember this one.

Lynn P. said...

Bee-a-u-ti-ful !!!

monica.coffman said...

Beautiful card!! I used this our daily inspiration today at Scrapfreak. (http://www.scrapfreak.com/forum/showthread.php?p=724916#post724916)
Hope you're doing well!

Blog contents © Creative Mayhem 2010. Blogger Theme by Nymphont.