The Rubber Café Blog Hop

Dec 11, 2012


Today is the day to celebrate brand new releases by The Rubber Café!

These new stamps were designed by the incredibly talented Jamie Dougherty. You are just going to love these stamps. They are versatile, fun, and I LOVE THEM!!

Today you'll be hopping with:

-------------------------------------------

NEW RELEASES:

We continue celebrating our new Jamie Dougherty Designs releases. These exclusive stamps are available for purchase at The Rubber Cafe Store!

These releases are perfect to use in your Project Life scrapbooks, mini albums, or projects you are currently working on. They are great with cards throughout the year as well. These sets are are beautifully done in Jamie's typical style and truly reflect her creative talent!


-------------------------------------------


One of the great things about these stamps is not only do they make great cards but they can also be used in your Project Life albums as well.

pl-page1-full

As soon as I saw these designs, I knew I wanted to use them in my Project life album!
 
pl-page1-washi
I first started with my weekly card using the small polkadot from the Don't be Wishy Washi set to anchor my diecut. That is my all-time favorite of the washis! 

pl-page1
I also used the round frame and Those moments when sentiment from the Remember the Moments set.

pl-page1-frame
The I created my mat for my first photo using the solid photo frame from the Pictures Framed  set.

It was so fun making the various cards and accents I was using for this week. Here are a bunch of them I made up ahead of time.  

 
  
mc-projectlife


Here are some pictures of my journaling and each card:

pl-page1-card1
pl-page1-card4
pl-page1-card5
pl-page1-card6

pl-page1-card8
and finally a full view of my first week of Project Life. I’ve taken the plunge and I love it!

pl-page1-full 
Hope you’ve enjoyed my project share. Don’t forget to visit the other talented designers showcasing the new stamp releases by The Rubber Café!


Supplies Used:

Stamps - The Rubber Café - Don't be Wishy Washi, Remember the Moments, What a Week, Pictures Framed
Adhesive – The Rubber Café Scrap Happy Glue, Foam Squares
Paper – The Rubber Café Pugnacious Signature Paper, Crème, Iron Orchid Designs, Loolah,
Inks – Memento, Lady Bug, Desert Sand, Rich Cocoa, Toffee Crunch, Pepples Sea Foam Green
Misc – Jellie Dots Holly Berry Red, Twine, Making Memories Ribbon
Accessories – Tim Holtz Tiny Attacher, Sewing Maching, Yellow Thread

-------------------------------------------


PRIZES:


The Rubber Café is giving away a GRAND PRIZE away for one blog hop participant. To be eligible simply:

  1. Comment on ALL blog hop destinations including The Rubber Cafe  Blog.

  2. Subscribe to The Rubber Cafe Blog

Want more ways to enter? For each addition task below, you’ll receive an ADDITIONAL ENTRY. Please comment on The Rubber café main blog post with a link to let us know you have earned an additional entry. Good luck!

  1. Become a fan of our Facebook page

  2. Share our blog hop announcement on Facebook

  3. Follow us on Pinterest!

  4. Pin our Blog Hop image to Pinterest

EARN A TRIPLE ENTRY for signing up for The Rubber Cafe newsletter HERE!
Contest ends Wednesday, December 12, 2012 midnight CST. Winner will be announced Monday December 17, 2012. GOOD LUCK!


Good luck!
Michele

20 comments:

Debbie Seyer said...

Very Neat!! I haven't tried the Project Life thing yet....but maybe I should!! Great job!

Kristine Reynolds said...

Awesome page!!!

Ruth said...

This layout is so good. Thank you for showing all the different ways that the stamps can be used.

Kiki Halbert said...

Amazing week in Project Life. I love how you used the frame stamp for the picture matte and made everything ahead of time!

Miriam Prantner said...

Great use of the stamps! That is really what drew me to them...I think I might actually use these for scrapbooking more than card making!

Amy Martin said...

Adorable. Love all your details. Wonderful use of the new stamps.

Teresa Godines #6857 said...

Super sweet layout. Thanks for sharing.

arlsmom aka Lynda said...

Love your pages...awesome!!!

Anonymous said...

I love the look of Project Life pages and these stamps work so perfectly for so many different projects. Thanks for sharing.

Jamie Dougherty (jaylynn) said...

Love how you used the stamps!!

TesaB said...

WOW! What a fantastic project. Love every piece of it!!!! GREAT use of the stamps!!!

Anonymous said...

Great ideas! Merry Christmas!
Sue Heinz

Karen T said...

I love how you used this in your page layout - true Project life!

MamaKaraba said...

LOVE your project life layout! I have never tried the project life thingy. Is it expensive to buy all of the sleeves to put daily pages into?

Sue D said...

Perfect for you album!

batgirl said...

Very pretty layout.

Wee Von said...


Great project life page!! I love these new stamps! What wonderful projects I have seen made with them. TFS

Heidi Blankenship said...

This is so cool!!! I love all the little mini layouts! Fantastic job with all of the stamps!! LOVE IT!!! Hugs♥

Creative Mayhem said...

Hi MamaKaraba! I've been "collecting" things for a while now and bought the album when it first came out but the sleeves I got for a great deal on Amazon - search for Project Life. I added a few things to my wishlist and now I get emails whenever something like that goes on sale. It's not really that bad of a price at all. I hope you take the plunge! Thanks for the sweet compliment too. :)

Allie Gower said...

Love your samples. Stamps that work well with scrapbooking, documenting life, and decorating my world! I love them all.

Blog contents © Creative Mayhem 2010. Blogger Theme by Nymphont.