This week at TRC we were challenged to come up with a treat box or bag so I decided to convert a pizza box I saw over Splitcoast to create my project. You can now surprise your little trick-or-treater this year with their very own treat-filled box! Just be sure and save enough of that chocolate for your favorite little peeps! I just can’t seem to stay away from it.
These adorable mini pizza boxes are easy to convert into a Halloween goodie box by simply adding ribbon as an enclosure.
1. Use this template from Jen del Muro to make your box.
2. Diecut and emboss two LF-161 Grand Nestabilities Label One #2 in black.
3. Heat emboss the Trick-or-Treat sentiment multiple times from the
CL-002 Trick-or-Treat set. I love how spooking that saying is!!
4. Next stamp the treaters from that same set three times and color as desired with markers, Copics, or colored pencils. I used my colored pencils and some mineral spirits to give it that watercolor effect.
5. Fussy cut the image creating three layers in spots for areas you want to give dimension. Adhere with your Scrap Happy Glue layering each additional layer with dimensional adhesive.
6. Double check opening is on the right side and adhere your ribbons first then the two diecuts to the front and back of the box.
7. Fill with your favorite candies.
That’s it! A great little box to give out to those little goblins.
I also created a card to go with the box.
Using the TRC0050 Lil Inkers, I inked the edges of the white card to give it a spooky look too.
I hope you’ve enjoyed this tutorial today and are inspired to spoil your little hooligans this year.