FAKE ACCOUNT - SCAM ALERT

Apr 29, 2020


If you happen to search for Creative Mayhem in Google, you may have come across this account. You also may have been very confused because I do not have 3 boys nor do I make and sell things.

If you look closely, they even posted THIS BLOG as their website address.

IT'S A SCAM!

I have asked Facebook to remove this account and the reference to my "older" blog as this is NOT me.

So please be aware that this is a FAKE account using my blog name and my blogger URL.

If you see this, please report it to Facebook. Maybe if more people report it, it will get a little bit more attention.

You can find me at my REAL Facebook page at:



https://www.facebook.com/thecreativemayhem/

Thank you!
Michele

0 comments:

Blog contents © Creative Mayhem 2010. Blogger Theme by Nymphont.